Pecka is awesome
Have your children ever played in a fantastic gamescape
1062 metres above sea level? Take them there – and be the parents
of the year for them.
In this unique collection of wooden, larger-than-life statues, your children can ride an elk’s antlers or stick their heads in a lynx’s mouth.
What's more, you can stop by the unique Safari Park in Dvůr Králové on your way home with a ticket from us, so they have something to talk about at school.
Offer valid: 19.05.20230 - 01.10.2023
What you get:
- 3 nights of accommodation with a sumptuous buffet breakfasts
- 3 dinners served as a sumptuous buffet
- 1 ticket for the Sněžka cable car from Pec
to Růžová hora
- 1 hearty snack for your adventure
- Wooden pit for every child to be used at the Pecka gamescape and a small gift
- One-day ticket to the Safari Park in Dvůr Králové nad Labem
- Free admission to the pool, jacuzzi, sauna and gym throughout your stay
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Parking on the guarded hotel parking lot
- Guest card with plenty of discounts and benefits
(e.g. 30% discount on Sněžka Cable Car tickets)
How to get to Pecka?
Usee the cable car ticket from Sněžka to Růžová hora (included in the package) – from there, happily follow the yellow hiking trail towards Růžohorky.
Make sure to stop by Děčínská Hut = the highest-placed dairy farm in the country. Strengthened by a spelt pancake, it’s barely a blueberry’s throw to the Pecka gamescape.
You can easily get back to the hotel from Portášky
on foot or rent a mountain kick-bike. The descent
is not very difficult, and it will be an amazing experience for the kids. And for you too
What to look forward to on the animal safari?
- Walking safari with outdoor habitats
- Tropical jungle and Madagascar
- African savannah
- Namibian shore with African penguins
- Gorilla, rhinoceros and giraffe pavilion
- Water world and poisonous Africa
- And much more...
- More about the Safari Park HERE
What additional experiences can you book at the Safari Park?
Until 30 April and then from 1 October to 19 November 2023
- Feeding giraffes up close – price 300 CZK / person from age 4, duration: 60 minutes
- Guided walks – price 150 CZK / person from age 4, duration: 60-90 minutes
From 1 May to 30 September 2023
- SAFARI TRUCK ride – tickets must be purchased immediately upon entering the SAFARI PARK
- Self-driving SAFARI – tickets purchased at the ticket office on the parking lot
- Evening safari – booking and payment on the same day at latest by 5 p.m. at the reception of the Safari Park hotel, or buy a ticket directly at the evening safari ticket office beforehand (rides in June and August always on Friday at 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. In July and August daily at 8 p.m. and 9 p.m.)
Book your experiences directly at the Safari Park
tel.: +420 778 954 344 or +420 775 851 244
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Either via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org – or in this form:
DON’T LIKE FILLING IN FORMS?
Call +420 499 861 111 - and we will answer all your questions.