Pecka is awesome
Have your children ever played in a fantastic gamescape
1062 metres above sea level? Take them there – and be the parents
of the year for them.
In this unique collection of wooden, larger-than-life statues, your children can ride an elk’s antlers or stick their heads in a lynx’s mouth. The Pecka gamescape in Portášky nad Velkou Úpou was newly opened in May 2019.
Offer valid: 24.5. - 29.9. 2019
What you get:
- 3 nights of accommodation with a sumptuous buffet breakfasts
- 3 dinners served as a sumptuous buffet
- 1 ticket for the Sněžka cable car from Pec
to Růžová hora
- 1 hearty snack for your adventure
wooden pit for every child to be used at the Pecka gamescape
- Free access to the pool, whirlpool, sauna and gym
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Parking in the guarded parking lot
- Guest card with plenty of benefits and discounts
How to get to Pecka?
Usee the cable car ticket from Sněžka to Růžová hora (included in the package) – from there, happily follow the yellow hiking trail towards Růžohorky.
Make sure to stop by Děčínská Hut = the highest-placed dairy farm in the country. Strengthened by a spelt pancake, it’s barely a blueberry’s throw to the Pecka gamescape.
You can easily get back to the hotel from Portášky
on foot or rent a mountain kick-bike. The descent
is not very difficult, and it will be an amazing experience for the kids. And for you too